PLD Collettori was formed in July 2002 with
the acquisition of Veneta Collettori, which has been operating in the electrical
motors sector producing commutators since the ‘80’s.
Intense investment and innovation
quickly made PLD Collettori one of the leading Italian
companies in its sector, and in the course of a few
years the company became a point of reference at
European levels for the production of industrial and
Its range of individual products is
one of the widest on the market, from standard motor
axis height productions of 250/800 mm right up to over
2000 mm for products outwith the standard range.
WHY CHOOSE PLD COLLETTORI ?
- Telephone calls are answered by a person rather than a machine;
- offers are sent out to clients after an average period of 2 days after requests are received;
- anything which interacts with the product is manufactured internally;
- 30 years of experience;
- we are the only producers of commutators in Europe that also draw copper;
- our company has the widest range of dimensions on the market;
- single parts are manufactured according to client requirements at the same price as series parts;
- we can process pieces which are over 2 metres long;
- we supply the biggest European producers of DC motors;
- we are qualified suppliers for TRENITALIA railway traction motors;
- we spend the same amount of time with our smaller clients as we do with our multinational ones.